Welcome to Hotel - Alcázar Palace - Charming Hotel
Be seduced by the charm of this beautiful eighteenth century house, the former residence and studio of famous painter and bullfighter John Fulton, an American who fell in love with this exceptional place. Completely renovated in 2011 in the style of Seville, this charming 4* Hotel is ready to welcome you in the Barrio Santa Cruz, the heart of Seville's old town and just steps away from the Alcazar Palace and its beautiful gardens, the Cathedral and Giralda. And don't forget to take time out for a drink or tapas on our azotea, a panoramic roof terrace with a magnificent view of the Cathedral and Giralda.
- Be charmed by our truly privileged location in the heart of the historic center of Seville, only minutes away from the city’s most famous monuments.
- Fall in love with the original and authentic experience of our charming hotel.
- Be amazed by quality and service designed to exceed your expectations, and our professional and always attentive staff, dedicated to making your stay a memorable one.
Menu “Champagne and Fantasy in the Alcázar”
Enjoy a Special Menu on our panoramic terrace with an inconparable view of the Cathedral and the Giralda.
In the heart of Seville
With a truly privileged location in the heart of the Santa Cruz neighborhood, Hotel - Alcázar Palace **** has positioned itself as one of the most charming hotels in the city of Seville. Located in the heart of historic Seville, a cool oasis adjacent to the Royal Palaces (Reales Alcazares) and its famous gardens, the Cathedral and La Giralda as well as all of the charm that this beautiful neighborhood has to offer.
At your door step, in just a few minutes of the hotel:
- The Giralda and Cathedral.
- Reales Alcazares and its famous gardens.
- The Murillo Gardens
- Not to mention many, many tapas bars and restaurants within a few steps of the hotel.
…and, above all, a warm atmosphere and our assistance during your stay in the wonderful city of Seville.